Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Blog post #3

(I chose to be Adnan)

Dear Sara Koenig,
        I am very upset that cell phone tower records could be used in the court when they are clearly not that reliable. I mean just look at a precedent case. Just look at what happened to Justin Wolfe who was prosecuted for no reason. Cell towers were a crucial part of the state's case against Justin. However, it would not have been enough to convict him without Owen Barber. All because Owen tried to cover for himself by placing the death on Justin when in fact he was the murderer. The same thing could have happened to me. Moreover, why did they not test many of the items they found for DNA? Such as the liquor bottle, the rope next to Hae's body or the two fiber samples. If they found someone else's DNA they would know it wasn't me. 
        I believe my trial was a mistrial. I don't think the evidence used against me met the standard of proof. I want to appeal for a new trial. Still, I cannot thank you enough for the work you are doing to try and get me out of jail. 

Sincerely,
               Adnan

No comments:

Post a Comment